Unveiled Unlocked Trailer April 2014
Unveiled Unlocked created a 5 series talk show from a grant through Columbia University. We need your support to revise the segments
Unveiled Unlocked; Bare Elements Series will resume re-taping bare Elements Fall 2014 with your support!
The plan is to Launch the 5 part series by Winter 2014!
Spring/Summer fundraising for Unveiled Unlocked; Bare Elements Series
- $20 make a mark and if you and 5 friends share that gift together YOUR Fab5 can send $100
- building towards $25,000 budget
Why is this worth supporting?
- Unveiled Unlocked is working globally expanding the beauty code from hair to hair free
- Unveiled Unlocked survived 2 plus years unfunded by founder & Career artist Aleathia Brown (25 yrs as Art Entrepreneur) and has grown impacting young people, women & men with health issues causing hair loss and educated those with hair on their perspective of beauty and loving from the inside out
- The Bare Head Woman impacts her environment and is impacted by her environment, we make it okay to be Hair Free
- Unveiled Unlocked deals with Emotional Wellness touching on shame and self Love
- We all know some woman suffering about her image this invites men & women to have difficult conversations inviting each other in
- Bullying being a hot topic we touch on the Bare Head youth while educating and arming the individual positive images to reinforce being fully present embracing yourself
- We introduce and dialogue about the History, Culture and origin of the Bare Head Woman/Men and empower people in health positive pathways
- Unveiled Unlocked produces art & poetry interactive programs and speaking engagements to leave the message and heal through creative expression
Method of payments
- PayPal click the store or call me and I can do it online for you
- Square on my mobile device accepting credit/debit card
- Check payable to Aleathia Brown via mail (call for info; 646 345 2851)
My artwork is a visual language
expressing my power and my strength. I am a scientist weighing the scales, mixing the mediums, provoking open dialogue. In my journey, texture, color and bold shapes are the elements. Alluring, meditative, and spirit-filled movement are just a few ways to describe the feeling conveyed in the body of my work. Music, dance and poetry are my muses.
I translate these emotions into visual experiences.